International Internships #IIIY
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS FOR INDIGENOUS YOUTH PROGRAM #IIIY
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The internship program is funded by Global Affairs Canada as part of the International Aboriginal Youth Internships (IAYI) Initiative.
- be an Indigenous person in Canada (Federally recognized as either status or non-status First Nations, Inuit, or Métis)
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of hiring
- have not previously participated in an internship within the Global Affairs IYIP initiative (formerly CIDA and DFATD)
- be legally entitled to work in Canada
- not be a university graduate—graduate of a degree program from a university
- Indigenous youth with a CEGEP or technical college diploma are eligible to apply!
SIGN-UP TO RECIEVE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT FUTURE RECRUITMENT DATES:
Year 4 Year 5
Thai Volunteer Service
*in partnership with GPIAtlantic
| COSTA RICA
Alianza Nacional de Ríos y Cuencas de Costa Rica and ACUMITA
Volunteer Youth Corps Inc.
Run for Life and the Rift Valley Resource Centre
Rural Institution for Community Development (RICOD)
PROGRAM PRIVATE SPONSORS
Thank you Air North, Canadian North and Klondike Travel for supporting year 1 of the IIIY Program!